Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Valentines Day To Me!

I am delighted to announce that I will be opening My very own inner sanctum in just a few short months. There is much work to do and until its done slave z will be slaving away, working overtime on his knees and up on ladders.

You too can help Me build My new secret hideaway ~

I've updated My Amazon wishlist with items that I desire to make My new playspace sexy and comfortable. Some big items, some small items, all equally desired by Yours Truly.

This is a unique opportunity to show your devotion with a token from My wishlist and help make My dreams come true at the same time! Amazon emails Me the moment something has been purchased from My wishlist. Charges appear on your credit card statement discreetly as Amazon.com and your gift is conveniently shipped directly to Me.

Can't decide what to choose? - simply indulge Me in an Amazon e-gift card in any amount and I will handpick what I need at the given time. All you need is My email address (msjulie@juliespanks.com)
I get free shipping on most things with My Amazon Prime account.

It's almost Valentine's Day - time to spoil Me rotten!