Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sub Zero

I love playing with sensations. Especially temperature. Last night at a dance party in a warehouse where the majority of the attendees were hot gay men in jockstraps and harnesses, I was asked to perform some fire play demonstrations on stage. There were also bondage demos, violet wands, and light flogging and spanking. Those who were interested in trying something out, had an opportunity.

One after one, I offered fire tastings to sexy boys and men who had never had the opportunity to try such a thing. And one by one I got to fire Top some of the hottest gay men in Salt Lake City. Their muscle-bound bodies writhing in ecstasy... And at that moment I thought to Myself - My life does not suck.

I have updated My travel schedule slightly so be sure to check it out. My travel schedule can always be found on the contact page of My website. Turns out I won't be visiting Denver later this month, after all. In fact, I'm sticking around Salt Lake for another month or so before My next trip. And the new air conditioner is keeping My discreet, underground play space nice and cool. 

Wish to submit yourself for training? I request you review My website in it's entirety before contacting Me. If you have served Me in the past, then you may simply ring My phone at a reasonable hour.

What are you waiting for? -- Come spend some quality time with Me.