Thursday, July 21, 2016

Flowers, Feet & My Upcoming Birthday!

Yes, I am a Woman who is quite fond of flowers. I happen to love them all, but Stargazer lilies and roses are My personal favorites.

Tuesday afternoon, a new-to-Me slave calling himself woody showed up with a dozen long stem reds in hand. He was a polite, mature gentleman with chivalrous manners that were and are not lost on Me. Because you never get a second chance to make a first impression. And he did make a very good showing. 

Flowers are a gift welcome in My world any day of the year, not just on a first encounter or My birthday. And speaking of My birthday -- it's coming up in less than one month. 26 days to be exact.

I've updated My Amazon wishlist with some items that I've been eyeing. Charges will appear discreetly on your statement as 'Amazon.com' and items you choose are shipped directly to Me. Or you can just send Me a gift card via email and let Me do the choosing.




Here is a pic of happy feet after a nice rub down, enjoying the roses.