Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Celebration & Portland Travel Update 8/9 - 8/14

August is a time for celebration. My birthday falls on August 16th and I'll be doling out My birthday spankings all month long. It also earmarks My 13th year conducting sessions as a professional Dominatrix, one of the highlights of My life. And at the end of the month, I'll be stepping off the grid for My annual sabbatical.

I've had a slight update to the dates on My next Portland visit and I still find Myself with some availability for sessions. If you wish to serve Me in the flesh, you may contact Me in an appropriate fashion. My contact information and protocol as well as My busy travel schedule can always be found on the contact page of My website.

Portland - Tuesday, August 9th through Sunday, August 14th

Please be aware, I allot limited time for sessions during My stay as playtime takes every ounce of My energy and focus. So if you are ready to commit and submit to an experienced, intelligent, mature, intuitive, skilled and sensually sadistic Domina, do reach out to Me.

I have a private dungeon-ette playspace in the north east part of town. It is discreet, safe, clean, inviting and seductively appointed.
If you've served Me in the past, you may ring My phone at a reasonable hour. If we have not met yet, I invite you to impress Me.

And to My loyal submissives who have already set an appointment -
I am very much looking forward to reconnecting... *claw flex*