Saturday, July 16, 2016

Heads Up, Portland - 8/11 to 8/15

I'm coming back to Portland next month - prepare yourself for Me!

My session schedule is open. My ads are up. I am actively taking appointment requests. And My schedule is already beginning to fill.

When: Thursday, August 11th through Monday, August 15th

My birthday falls on August 16th and I'll be doling out birthday spankings all month long. August also earmarks My 13th year of being in the business of Professional Domination. How ever shall we celebrate, you wonder? Not to worry - I have ideas. *weg*

So, if you would like to serve Me while I am visiting, you should send your request sooner rather than later. My contact protocol and information can be found on the contact page of My website. If you have served Me in the past, you may simply ring My phone at a reasonable hour.

Until then, I am available for sessions in My hometown of Salt Lake City. Come on down and spend some quality time with Me at My feet.
Let the worries of the crazy world we live in slip away for a spell as I guide you down a deliciously mysterious road of fantastical proportions. Sound good? What are you waiting for?