Monday, July 11, 2016

My johnny-boy

I've mentioned it before - My eternal gratitude for being blessed with having the most respectful, kind, generous, devoted and thoughtful submissives and slaves. And My johnny-boy is no different.

This slave stumbled into My world mid-April and has been training steady ever since. Not only is My johnny-boy a total sweetheart, he responds well to My training and he just so happens to be a masochist, which in My world is an absolute treat.

With My johnny-boy I do not have to hold back. I can let My Sadistic Flag fly free and leave all the marks I want. In fact, My johnny-boy loves to sport My handy work. From needles to canes and sometimes combined. I'd share photos with you here but I'm afraid some of the things I do to My johnny-boy might scare you off.

During the hours spent with My johnny-boy, he takes all I have to give him and then some. Together we fly high and the world outside the walls of My play space completely disappears. Bliss.

Now, not all who present themselves to Me are able to take this level of sensation - and that's okay!! I have other ways of amusing Myself, don't you know. *wink*