Friday, June 2, 2017

Your Wonder Woman

My Thursday started like most any other, with a new-to-Me foot sniffer and fetishist for a hot foot scene. And it ended with a movie theater full of women for the premier of the new Wonder Woman. 

I found the movie very empowering with high hopes for all of the little girls that will see this show. It also left Me wondering why the fuck don't we get to see movies like this more often?  There are fucking sequels of Superman, Batman, Spider Man and Iron Man.
But this is one is special because it features a female super hero.
And WW, no less. Not to mention, it was directed by a woman.

A few of My doting submissives and fans might know that I've been a huge fan of this  particular character from My younger days. Playing a homemade game with My neighbor girlfriends way back when. Riding our big wheels and pretending they were invisible jets. Spinning round in circles to change into our super hero selves. And tying each other up with the Lasso of Truth. My earliest memory of bondage.



Years ago in Portland, I had a WW fetishist approach Me professionally. We shared many action-packed sessions. It was kismet. He had the full costume, boots and gauntlets included. I would tie him up in yellow hemp rope and suspend him from the ceiling. Then I'd play the WW theme song on My ipod as he tried to escape My bonds. Followed by some wicked torture, super hero-style.

Tonight, I welcome back a slave who has opted for My Deluxe Experience session. I've asked him to arrive at 6pm. He has no idea what's in store or for how long I will keep him. It is My intent for him to forget about the outside world. Even if for just our time together.