Wednesday, January 10, 2018

My 2018 Travel Schedule

I'm rounding out My travel schedule for this year and it's looking good! As soon as I have some firm dates, I'll be posting it for your perusal.

In no particular order, I'll be visiting Portland, Las Vegas, Seattle, San Francisco, San Jose, Fort Lauderdale, New York City, Los Angeles, possibly Dallas and maybe even more. Not to worry, I've got some yummy vacation time thoughtfully planned throughout the year to keep Myself grounded and balanced.

I have been requested to teach and share My skills at a few kinky conventions. I plan to attend and play at a few others. And if you know Me, I generally like to stay on-the-go.

When I am not traveling, I am home in Salt Lake City where I enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. I own an intimate dungeon playspace - home to My expansive equipment collection where I enjoy engaging in games of Dominance, submission, power and control. And sometimes, pain.
Consensually, of course. *wink*

And while it's much easier and convenient (not to mention cost effective) for you to come to Me, I will consider all sincere travel inquiries. Send Me a thoughtful email that grabs My attention.
And be sure to make it a goody.