Friday, January 5, 2018

Salt Lake City Sessions Available

My private dungeon playspace is toasty warm and I have some time available for sessions. However, I do prefer to play with those that are sincere and can follow directions.

If you are new-to-Me, I require you read through the information on My website prior to contacting Me. There you will find My interests, non-interests, session types, tribute amounts and contact protocol.

If you've had the pleasure of serving Me in the past you may send your session request via email or call Me at a reasonable hour.

I do prefer 24 hours advance notice but will consider same-day sessions if we've already met and I have the time in My schedule.

Not able to serve Me in the flesh? - I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt. If I do not appear to be available, email Me to schedule something.