Saturday, February 23, 2019

My Screening Process For New-To-Me Clients

Over the years My screening process has been fine-tuned into what it is today - a straight-forward, simple process that works well for Me.

First, My preferred method of contact is email. Make sure your email is polite and to the point. If it's a long rambling email lacking punctuation and appears to have been copied and pasted to All Of The Other Dommes, it's likely you won't receive a response.

So you better make your email a goody --

Cause you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Next, if your email manages to pique My interest, I will respond with My Application For Service. Just ten to twelve basic questions that I expect to be answered in an honest, timely and concise manner.

Finally, if I like what I read, I will schedule a phone consultation at a time that works for both of us where we can talk more about your desires, My expectations, the imaginable possibilities, answer any of your questions and book a session based on our compatibility.
If I think we are not a good fit, I will let you know.

Please be aware - I enjoy having a little time to prepare mentally, physically and even logistically for a session. Which is another reason I am rarely available for same-day sessions.

Make the effort to plan your play time in advance so I have the opportunity to thoughtfully plot our time together. If you wish to create lasting memories, that is. (aka Future Jackoff Material).

Not to mention, it's just plain respectful. And respect is sexy AF.

I realize it may be easy for you to pull out your...wallet. But I prefer to play with those that pay attention and follow direction.

Email Me at: msjulie@juliespanks.com