Friday, March 1, 2019

March Mischief Managed

Spring is quickly approaching. Daffodils and crocuses are poking their heads through the wet ground. Time for things to grow and bloom.

Even you. Yes, you.

If you've been holding off on contacting Me, wait no longer. A session with Me is exhilarating, therapeutic and sometimes even cathartic. Plus, when was the last time you did something nice for yourself?

Come spend some quality time with Me in My discreet and sexy play space and escape your regular day-to-day rigmarole. You'll return renewed, refreshed and ready to face the world. Until the next time.

I've got no travel plans until mid-April so schedule your training now.
Send Me an email to request My Application For Service.
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Serious inquiries only.

Geographically challenged? Wish to speak with Yours Truly on the phone? Nothing is taboo if you are speaking to Me in a polite fashion. I've had some fairly odd conversations with folks over the years who believe they have the weirdest fetish. Nothing has yet to surprise Me. And I relish in hearing all about your kinky pastimes. Odd or not.

For 2019, I've lowered My rates on Niteflirt making it easier for you to speak to Me for longer. Click on the link ^^^ here or on the 'Call Now' button on the right hand panel. Or you can dial 1-800-TO-FLIRT extension 02403288. It's all anonymous. Call and confess your desires.
Charges will on your statement appear discreetly as 'NF Services'.