Sunday, March 3, 2019

Pure Pleasure from Pure Wands & the Eleven

Tidying on a Sunday afternoon and ran across this handwritten note from Greg, the creator of njoy products. He graciously sent Me this little note, a notepad with a pen, a stack of stickers and a shiny new Pure Wand as a gift after reading one of My blog entries where I (apparently) went on and on and on about My experience with one.

He reported that they had received so many clicks from My website that he wanted to reward Me with one. And keep talking about it.  


The Pure Wand is a beautiful piece of stainless steel with a delicate curve and long reach, perfect for those with higher G and P spots.
It warms to body temperature quickly and since its non-porous, it's super easy to clean and very shareable.

After years of use, I decided to splurge and shine up My toy box with the Eleven. It's 11 inches in length and 3 pounds of pure pleasure.

Definitely some of My most favorable insertable toys.