Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday Musings From My Inbox....

Happy Monday, perverts.

It's been a very busy week for Me, spanking butts and training slaves.
I wanted to share a delightfully eloquent email I received from a doting submissive in Portland. With her permission. Enjoy!


Good early morning to You, Ms Julie!
Thank You very much for Your message. I apologize for the delay in responding but my work travel began shortly after our meeting. I am currently trying and failing to fall asleep in Detroit while it snows steadily outside. 

My body has rebounded faithfully as always and the drop was not too bad. The marks on my back and inner thighs were just lovely to look at and prod and enjoy. I thank You for them.

As to my limits, I would be happy to share with You whatever You would like to know. Most of my experience taking heavy pain from my former dominant partner and other more casual partners has generally been taking it very steadily with brief pauses between heavy blows to process, similar to the way You and I played at our first meeting. Slower waveforms. Barrages of blows, or faster waveforms, with fewer pauses was more rare. This kind of play can feel to me like dancing on the edge of a towering windy cliff, giddy and overwhelming and frightening. It makes me feel both grounded and cut loose, pathetic and powerful, as I cycle through the feelings of "I can't take it/I can take it!" very swiftly. 

Spanking, the needles and wax, nipple play, these are very intense but sensual pain of the kind that turns me into a writhing, satisfied cat, purring smugly. The impact play on my upper back and inner thighs are where I found that cliff edge and had to face myself there, precariously balanced between stability and falling away. There is so much beauty and wisdom in that place and I want to keep going there with You and map it more thoroughly, and given Your ferocious delight when I let my tears come freely, I have a feeling You agree.

The greedy little pain slut in me wants more and more and more spanks and restraint and needles and nipple torture because those things are pure sybaritic fun and giddy delight and yummy ouch. The submissive in me wants to offer You my darkest places to plumb with heavy unrelenting pain and draw out what I hide from myself. I gather those gifts up, take them away from our time together, and sort them through to continue learning what I am made of.

I hope that helps and isn't too much babbling. If there is anything other information that would be useful to You please let me know and it is Yours.

With my deepest gratitude, 
~S