Friday, March 15, 2019

Predicament Bondage Anyone?

I am often inspired by articles I read. Especially when written by friends and cohorts. This recent Kinkly article is written by Portland education guru Stella Harris  on the topic of predicament bondage. With tidbits and tips by Annamarie.

Predicament bondage is something I very much enjoy. It challenges My creativity, My imagination and My ingenuity. I like making use of toes, cocks, fingers, limbs or even ears in crazy and unique ways you cannot even fathom. Stretching and tormenting you with heights, hooks, pulleys and counterweights. And oh yea, vibrators.

It's a challenge for Me as every body is different in shape and range of motion. Location and surroundings can also add inspiration whether you are outside in the woods or in My well-equipped dungeon.

It is a challenge for you - mentally, emotionally and physically.
You want to please Me, even if it's torturous....
Or do you want to feel good, even if it costs you?

Finally, I relish in using My voice and My wit to exploit your needs and desires. Because it's fun for Me. And for you. Otherwise, why do it?

Want to get creative? I have some time available this weekend.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com