Friday, March 22, 2019

TGIF & Pantyhose Encasement Bondage

Last night I went through eight pairs of pantyhose in a really hot extended pantyhose encasement bondage session. If ya don't know what pantyhose encasement is, just Google image it.
I was too distracted to snap any photos.

Way back in the day, My friend Yasmin Ling turned Me onto this particular fetish that involves layering pantyhose on someone and literally encasing the entire body within the hosiery.

Last night I layered him in three layers and used another for additional bondage. Then cocooned him in My big, stretchy, spandex encasement tube. From outside I was able to torment him with probing electrical devices and other wicked sensory implements.

Then comes My favorite part - cutting access holes in the hose to play with those for a spell. And finally, cutting the hose completely off. Preferably with a sharp knife of pair of medical scissors.

Sounds like fun, eh. *wink*

I've gone and added some more pantyhose for this purpose on to My Amazon wishlist. I you wish to try it out in a session with Yours Truly. Or simply help replenish My supply to enable My penchant for perversion *grin*

Finally, it's Friday! If you'd like to schedule an appointment for the weekend, I do have limited availability.

If you've served Me already and can't wait to throw yourself in front of Me again, you may attempt to reach Me during My phone hours.

Please allow as much notice as possible.
I am rarely available for same-day sessions.

New-to-Me? Email Me for an application - msjulie@juliespanks.com