Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Happy Hump Day & From My Inbox

Happy Hump Day, perverts and devoted sluts. I hope some of you will get to take advantage of today. I know I will be. *wink*

Thought I'd share an email that made Me literally laugh out loud.
All true. Because My life is awesome and I cannot make this shit up.
Name and email omitted for obvious reasons. Enjoy!

"Haven't seen you for a few years but am coming out to your area soon and would love to give myself to you for you to use as much as you like for a couple of weeks.  Anyway you would like to use me will be fine with me.
If you remember I am very much interested in being sexually humiliated in front of others and enjoy the pain you give to my genitals in private or in public places.  I especially remember the place next door to your studio and sucking different guys dicks while you whipped my hot ass.
If you are interested, call me at ANY HOUR AND LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHEN.  I WILL NEED A FEW DAYS NOTICE.  I HAVE BEEN SERVING A WELL HUNG BLACK MASTER AND A MISTRESS OF HIS FOR OVER TWO MONTHS NOW SO I AM SERIOUSLY MARKED ON MY TITS, AND ASS.

____ AT XXX-5X7-0XX7.  GOTTA GO NOW, IT'S TIME TO LICK AND SUCK THEIR ASSHOLES"