Friday, June 7, 2019

Panties, Pantyhose & Playtime with Yours Truly

It is Friday and I have had a really lovely week so far.
I've also got some wicked plans scheduled for this weekend. *grin*

Just when I thought this week couldn't get any better I received an
e-gift card to Powells Books and some more gifts from My wishlist.
A pair of purple leather driving gloves from one generous Portland grrl-slut. And a new kneeling bench for My playspace that arrived with no note attached. If you wish to reveal yourself, please do.

Since I've been entertaining so many closeted cross-dressers and wanton sissies as of late, I've gone ahead and added a plethora of slutty sissy type panties for someone who wishes to wear them for Me. As well as some pantyhose, high heels and naughty toys.

Go on and choose something(s) that you'd like to wear for Me.
Simply earmark them for yourself upon checkout and when they arrive, I will put them away for our time together.

And if there is something specific, not on My wishlist, that you have always longed to try and you don't have a safe mailbox in which to receive such items, let Me know. I can probably help you out. *wink*

I am available for sessions in Salt Lake City. If you'd like to submit yourself and you've had the pleasure of serving Me in the past you may ring My phone at a reasonable hour or send Me an email.

New-to-Me and curious? - Send Me an email that piques My attention.
Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Unable to serve Me in person? I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt.
My NF schedule is sporadic. If you don't see Me as 'Available', send Me an email and we can schedule a time that works for both of us.

What are you waiting for? - Get over My knee!