Monday, July 8, 2019

The Rest of My July & Sessions

Just one week before I head to Portland. If you are in Salt Lake and would like to serve Me, you're in luck. I have limited time available throughout the week. But you better bust a move. My time will fill quickly. As is the rest of My month.

The remainder of My July looks like this:
Portland -- Monday, July 15th to Thursday, July 18th
Seattle (no sessions) -- Thursday, July 18th to Sunday 21st
Salt Lake City -- Monday, July 22nd to Thursday, July 25th
Denver -- Friday, July 26th to Monday, July 29th
Salt Lake City -- July 30th and 31st

I am available for sessions on most days in the respective cities, except for My few days of respite in Seattle.

Longing to be at My feet? Send your request via email. Or for those of you with My phone number, you may ring during My phone hours.
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com