Wednesday, August 21, 2019

On My Annual Sabbatical - No Sessions Until 9/4

This past Birthday Week has been pretty fucking fantastic. Yep.

The week began with one very delightful session with a not-so-new to Me boy toy who presented himself along with a lovely bottle of red and a dozen long-stem red roses. We had a hot, sweaty and torrid session ending with a rose flogging where I beat him with the long stems, thorns and all. Created such a delicious smell in the dungeon. Afterwards, he cleaned up our mess. Glorious.

I enjoyed a session with another not-so-new to Me submissive who expressed a desire in having a female voyeur during our session. We also negotiated having her take a spanking from Yours Truly as he was forced to watch while helplessly bound to a special chair. Yummy.

And on top of all that, I received some birthday gifts in My mailbox.
Sincere thank yous going out to jessie, stacy, My tie slave and another anonymous person who chose a book I've been eyeing for a long time.
I love to receive gifts any day of the year. But especially for My birthday. So thank you.

Beginning tomorrow, I will be unavailable for sessions or phone calls until Wednesday, September 4th. If you'd like to schedule a session for September or beyond, please send your humble request to Me via email and I will respond to you upon My safely return.

Until then, take good care and behave yourself!

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com