Sunday, September 8, 2019

Back in the Saddle in SLC & Portland Sessions

I'm back from My sabbatical and I am so ready to control you. Wish to serve Me in the flesh? - Hand Me the keys and let Me do the driving.

I am available for sessions in My private lair in Salt Lake City.

To those who have had the pleasure of serving Me already, simply send your request via email or ring during My phone hours.

If you're new-to-Me, send a letter of introduction and if you manage to pique My interest, I'll reply with My Application For Service.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Geographically challenged or maybe too shy to present yourself to Me quite yet? I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt. Conversation topics run the gamut from subs wishing to connect before submitting to Me real-time, to BDSM advice and sincere questions about the lifestyle, or in depth discussions about particular fetishes, to just plain dirty talk and more. Give Me a call.  If I appear to be unavailable, send Me a note and we will find a time that works for both of us.

Portland - I am coming for you in one month and I have limited time available for sessions on the following dates:
Monday, October 14th
Tuesday, October 15th
Wednesday, October 16th
Thursday, October 17th

If you'd like to get on My calendar, let Me know soon. My session schedule will fill quickly. And preferential treatment will be given to those who have sat at My feet before.