Thursday, September 12, 2019

Throwback Thursday & Sessions & Niteflirt

I rarely share old pics but its Throwback Thursday and I am in a mood. A really good mood.


Yours Truly, circa 2004 I believe, playing with a fellow Domme sporting a gas mask in a big ole bathtub along with a large red sheet. Made for some super fun asphyxia games.

If you'd like to submit yourself for a real-time session, I have time available. Send Me an email or ring My phone during phone hours.
If you are new-to-Me, you must begin with an introductory email in order to receive My Application For Service.

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Phone for session scheduling only: (503) 891 8487
Phone Hours: 10am to 12pm daily, Mountain Time

Calls received to My private number outside of My posted hours will be permanently blocked. So don't do it.

Wish to speak with Me at length about Me, you, gasmasks, kinky and dirty things or the lifestyle itself, you may call Me on Niteflirt.