Sunday, September 22, 2019

Calling All Sluts, Sissies, Slaves & Wanton Subs

I'm revved and ready to beat...err....greet your meat with My strong hands and show you who the Boss Lady is. Go on, hand it over. *wink*

Submit yourself to Me and let's get lost in the fantasy.

I'm looking to add to My local stable of eager submissives and polite humans who enjoy taking direction from someone like Me.

Perhaps you've been waiting to reach out. Wait no longer.
Let's get acquainted. See how our energies mesh. And, more importantly, see how well you respond to My style of training.

My style is seductive, wicked, torturous, effective and addicting.
I have My own private and discreet play space located in the heart of downtown. Please note: I am an advanced planner and rarely available for same-day sessions so plan your training accordingly.

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com