Friday, March 27, 2020

More Masturbating & Phone Sessions on Niteflirt

As you may have guessed, it's taking Me a little longer to settle in on a new space and begin to offer sessions than I had originally hoped or expected. But then, who the fuck could have expected this mess?

For everyone's safety and health, including My own, I am not meeting with anyone face to face for an indefinite amount of time. It could be one month. It may be two more. IMHO, I think it depends on how serious we all take this pandemic over the next couple of weeks.

What can you do as you Shelter In Place? = Masturbate Every Day
It's good for you!! Orgasms relieve stress and release endorphins and the much needed love hormone oxytocin. And let's face it - these are some pretty stressful times. So, I am ordering you all to masturbate more often. Make time for yourself. Consider it Self Care.

You can call Me on the telephone. I use Niteflirt for phone sessions.
If for whatever reason you are not able to use NF you can email Me for other options. I do want to stay connected with you through these times of isolation. You are not alone. Pick up the phone and call Me.

Or better yet, schedule a time that works for both of us.
That way you will have All Of My Attention. *wink*
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com