Monday, April 20, 2020

Happy Monday & Checking In

Happy Monday, perverts, friends and followers ~

I didn't realize just how long it had been since I last posted, and I assure you, I am still alive. Bored as hell and way overdue for Femme Maintenance (i.e. manicures, pedicures, haircuts, facials, waxing etc) but still here. Maybe you thought I'd faded away into the abyss of Netflix & You Tube videos. And if you did, you'd be right.

Then I realized, if you are not keeping up with Me personally, you are out of the loop on the play space transition. This whole COVID thing began at the time of transition and because I know people, I was privy to information that ultimately led to Me holding off on signing all necessary paperwork. And boy, I'm glad I did. Otherwise, I'd be sitting in an empty dungeon. And paying for it. All by Myself.

So, I am awaiting more information and Staying At Home until further notice. I'll try and be better about keeping you updated. Trust Me, when I have something juicy to share, I will be sharing it.

So, what exactly have I been doing? - I've been binging a lot of television series. And reading from the stack of books I keep bedside. Cooking every meal from scratch and baking for My neighbors. Switching out My seasonal closets and donating clothes to the women's shelter. Polishing My silver and updating some of My jewelry collection, thanks to a few of your generous Etsy egift cards. Going for walks in My hood. Trying to catch some Vitamin D when the sun is shining. And getting My hands dirty outside in My garden, planting All The Things. And dare I say, the yard looks amazing.

I am still offering phone sessions on Niteflirt and via other avenues. If you'd like to discuss the possibility of scheduling a phone session, send Me an email. Phone sessions are whatever you want them to be - I am happy to dominate you from the comfort of your bedroom floor. Or if you'd rather an intimate discussion with an experienced Woman in the BDSM lifestyle, I love those calls too.

Today is 4/20 and I will be celebrating outside in the lovely sunshine.

What are you doing to pass the time? Send Me an email with an update on you. Yes, YOU!  If we've met in real time or you are just an avid reader, I want to hear from you. Introduce yourself.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Do take care of yourself. And be kind to others. That's an order.