Monday, May 25, 2020

Pandemic Blues & Blue Balls

In My almost 17 years of being a professional Dominatrix, this is the most Time Off or Down Time I've ever been forced to take.
Non-consensual Down Time, that is.

This pandemic and Stay At Home recommendation has Me really missing My colorful world that I carefully curated, built and created.

Like you, I never saw it coming nor could I have anticipated this new normal or the world we are living in now. I'm hurting on many fronts - I miss physical touch and that feeling that intense BDSM sessions provide. I miss you, My devoted submissives and slaves with whom I've been selectively cultivating and building relationships with. I miss the powerful dynamic and the finer nuances of our Dominant and submissive exchanges and those muscles that we are able to flex during our sessions together. I miss My toys and implements.
And I miss making you moan in ecstasy.

Like you - My balls are blue.

I'm not gonna lie, I miss the regular income. Things are tight. Fortunately, in My 17 years I have managed to save a small cushion. But I miss the power that comes with receiving a generous tribute in exchange for My expertise, My energy and My time. 

I'm enjoying the check-in emails and the gift cards that some of you have sent. Especially the Whole Foods cards as groceries are essential. Not to mention they deliver them to My house.

I want to be able to tell you this will all be over soon. But I can't.
Until then, know that I miss you. And I am here for you. Virtually.
Feel free to send Me an email. Or we can schedule a time to catch up on the phone. Yes, really.

For now, I'm taking some online classes, doing some painting and looking forward to the warmer weather we are about to receive. What are you doing to pass the time?

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com