Wednesday, July 1, 2020

ISO Vacuum & Vacuum Slave

What are the chances that both My Dyson and My iRobot vacuum would take a shit at the same time. Yep, that's right. Both My vacuum and My vacuum slave (aka the iRobot) decided that they'd had enough and quit working on the same day. So now I need some new toys. And I'm not talking about the Fun Kinda Toys. *pout/sigh*

If you are so inclined, I went ahead and added a couple of replacements to My Amazon wishlistShort of coming over and vacuuming My home yourself on a regular basis, it's a gesture that I would greatly appreciate each and every week. Or you can just send Me monies via PayPal: msjuliespanks@gmail.com

Note: that gmail address is for PayPal payments, tributes and gifts only. Any and all other correspondence should be addressed to My general inbox: msjulie@juliespanks.com