Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Bondage Bed Dreams

One of the rooms in My new playspace is calling for a bondage bed. The one I am pining for is this baby right here. Made by Dungeon Beds dot com, it's sold as the Ringold Bed but the website has it listed as the Fulton Bed. With a queen sized accommodation, a cage underneath and shipping it will be about 5K.

It will be perfect for overnight (or longer) stays. With Yours Truly sleeping in the comfortable queen-topped bed while you attempt to get some sleep beneath Me in the cage. Don't worry, I might offer you a pillow. *wink*

A Bondage Lover's Fantasy, this bed makes My nethers sweat. It would be nice to own a bondage bed once again. I sold Mine when I left My former hometown of Portland, Oregon. Time to prep all the ropes, chains, locks and keys and things and manifest!

Wish to Indulge Me? Have an offer I can't refuse?
Make My dreams come true and I'll return the favor. I promise.

This room will also serve as a cross-dressing studio for all of the sissys and sluts who enjoy getting dressed up and tied down. With a fully stocked closet and drawers filled with panties, hosiery and more. Equipped with everything I want to dress you and everything I will need to control you.

Serious inquiries only.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com