Thursday, May 26, 2022

Updates * New Toys * Sessions Available in SLC

I did make a safe return from Los Angeles and have not stopped moving all week. I had a fantastic fucking time at Domcon, the worlds largest Professional and Lifestyle Domination convention.

My days were filled with some of the best industry classes geared specifically towards professionals. Night time was for the dungeon parties where I enjoyed some pick-up play with a few hot submissives. I also took the time to rub elbows with fellow Dominas, some in the business longer than I. Those are the ones I admire most. I met some baby-Dommes hopeful for their futures. And I spent way too much cash in the kinky vendor mart.

One other nifty note about the best vendor mall ever - the vendors there want your honest feedback. Because they really care about their products, they will take the time to talk and get feedback from us, the professionals who are using their products on a regular. 

Between the back-to-back conferences, I'm adding the following to My collection of implements in which to control you (in no particular order): a matched set of purple and black cow hide floggers, a purple and black bunny fur flogger with lead weighted tips, some more bondage belts, a purple and black set of suspension cuffs with matching ankle cuffs, a purple cane, a pair of metal heels (think functional art) to decorate the dungeon, four books, a very nice humbler made from purple heart wood, a cock and ball crusher also in purple heart wood, a purple and black leather padded paddle and a few more small but evil items.

One night, Mx Novatrix and I had the opportunity to co-top a super cute subby girl who turned out to be quite the pain slut. When we were finally done with her, I turned to see a crowd of folk who had gathered round to soak in the powerful energy that we'd stirred up in that corner on a St. Andrews cross. Needless to say, Mx. Novatrix and I are available for double Domme sessions. Though you may never want to go back to an individual experience. *wink*

The custom bondage bed with cage underneath is in the painting process. It is going to blow your mind when you see it. In fact, you may never want to leave... *weg*

So, what are you waiting for?

New-to-Me? email to request My Application For Service.
Not so new and ready to submit?
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Unable to email? I offer Phone Hours for phone consultations.
My Phone Hours: 10am to 12pm Mountain daily
Number: (503) 891-8487

Should you get My voicemail, simply hang up and try again. For privacy purposes, I do not call My clients, ever. Call outside of My Phone Hours and your number will be noted and blocked.