Sunday, July 17, 2022

Heavy Edging With Lady Bianca & Yours Truly

I have a boy who enjoys sessions surrounding tease & denial and a lot of heavy edging. Sadly, he does not crave the kind of pain I like to deliver most. But I've found ways to make our sessions fun for Me.

When this boy began his training with Me, he wasn't able to take much of anything. Not even My pinkie finger. Over the months, I have trained his ass to take more than just My pinkie. He's purchased so many yummy toys for Me to use on and inside him. that I created a box just for him containing his personal butt plugs, prostate wand, a very nice vibrator and more. He is learning to trust Me and is taking more fingers. I've given him fair warning, next will be My strap.
Then My fist.

Turns out this boy is an undercover Butt Slut.

One of My Femme Domme cohorts, The Lady Bianca, attended our last session and was absolutely delighted to watch as I wickedly tormented this boys cock and ass for two very long hours. And his nonstop erection told that he very much liked being observed and scrutinized by another set of eyes. Lucky boy.

The Lady Bianca is an experienced player who has been active in the Utah scene for over a decade. She has been a Lifestyle Mistress for years, now She's turned Professional to share her bevy of skills and knowledge in the realm of BDSM with eager slaves, sluts and subs.

The Lady Bianca is available for private sessions from My dungeon playspace. To learn a little more about Her and for contact info, click HERE. If you would like to inquire about a session, please contact Lady Bianca directly. If you wish to submit to us both in a Double Domme session, send Me your humble request.
Email is best: msjulie@juliespanks.com