Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Portland, I'm Coming For You!

I know that some of you have been patiently awaiting this announcement - and That Time Is Now.

Finally, I'm coming back to Portland to catch up with My loyal stable of slaves and subs as well as maybe meet a new one or two of you.

I'll be in town Thursday, July 28th, Friday the 29th and Saturday the 30th. I will be conducting My sessions from the beautiful, meticulous and fully equipped Sub Rosa Studio, female-owned and operated.

If you'd like to submit yourself for a session, do reach out to Me sooner rather than later. I will only have a certain number of spots available while in I'm town, so don't wait.

Email Me: msjulie@juliespanks.com with your request along with a day(s) and/or time(s) that work best for you. Also, unless I tell you differently, a deposit will be required for all sessions.