Friday, July 22, 2022

Portland Update * My Birthday * Summer Travel

My allotted time for sessions in Portland is full. I even added a Seattle stop for a humble slave who beckons Me north for an evening. Lucky slut. If we did not manage to connect this time, I will be back before the end of the year, likely in early December. 

That said, I will be away from The City of Salt Wednesday, July 27th through Sunday the 31st. If you'd like to squeeze in before I leave, I do have limited availability. Send Me an email or ring Me during My Phone Hours. And if you wish to make a reservation for August 1st or later, do let Me know.

August is My birthday month and I'll be celebrating all month long. Present yourself for a session during the month of August and take My Birthday Spankings! While I love to receive gifts on that day, August 16th, I also cherish receiving gifts any day of the year. Click here to visit My Amazon wishlist. Your credit card statement will commonly read Amazon.com and your gifts will be sent directly to Me.

I'm excited to say that I'm back to My regular Summer Sabbatical in late August. Mark your calendars - I will be off grid and not available August 23rd through September 7th, so plan your training accordingly.

Have you visited My studio lately? The Exam Room is suited for all of your kinky medical scenarios and fantasies. The Main Play Room is a sumptuous space and the bondage bed slash cage is just about ready to be delivered. In the Spanking Room, there has more implements and tools to control you added to the collection. Including a bevy of toys that make a nice impact without leaving any lasting marks. There is also a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom for extended, overnight and weekend long immersive sessions.

My Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
My Phone: (503) 891-8487
Phone Hours: 10am to 12pm Mountain daily
If you get My voicemail, simply hang up and try Me another time.
Do not ring My phone after hours - your number will be noted and possibly blocked.

What are you waiting for?
Bust a move!