Sunday, July 31, 2022

SLC Sessions Available * On Your Knees For Me

I've safely returned from the sweltering Pacific Northwest, where temperatures have never been so hot. And for a fistful of reasons, My stay was even hotter. *wink*

I trust that you sluts have been staying out of trouble?
Regardless, you should be Over My Knee. Perhaps you need to schedule an appointment for a physical with Yours Truly in My Exam Room. Or have you been a good boy, working extra hard for Me, and think you deserve a nice prostate massage.

I happen to have some availability this week. If you've had the pleasure of serving Me already, you may ring Me during My phone hours or send your request via email. If you are new-to-Me, you may send a polite introductory email that grabs My attention. You see, I'm a quality-over-quantity Domme. I realize it may be easy for you to pull out your wallet, but I prefer to play with those that pay attention

Also, My feet need to be worshipped. What are you waiting for?