Tuesday, August 16, 2022

It's My Birthday * Training Sluts * My Sabbatical

Today is My Official Birthday and it's never too late to send a gift or tribute. Click Here for My Amazon wishlist link. There are many things I'm still pining for. Your credit card statement will discreetly read Amazon.com and your gifts are sent to My post office box.

Venmo: @JulieSpanks
Cashapp: $JulieSpanks

If you have something you wish to send Me by mail -
My PO Box: 406 East 300 South, Suite 1000 / Box 141, SLC UT 84111

I know you've missed Me but I have been quite busy trainings slaves, sluts and new-to-Me applicants. I've made several beautiful new connections recently. Submissives who really mesh with My seductive, sadistic style of training. And one or two who I felt weren't ready. As in, they are not connected enough with themselves - their bodies, their kinky desires, their cocks. Nor have a healthy understanding about Dominance and submission. And therefore unable to really let go of everything which is necessary for surrender.

I've also been preparing for My upcoming sabbatical. I'll be out of town and completely off grid Tuesday, August 23rd through Wednesday, September 7th. 

If you'd like to submit yourself to Me before I depart, I have limited availability for sessions. And I am also booking sessions for September 8th and beyond. 

If you have the desire to get on My schedule, send Me an email.
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com