Wednesday, August 24, 2022

On Sabbatical Thru 9/8 * Scheduling September

My dear sluts and wanton submissives - it's that time. I'm off for the next two weeks. If you'd like to schedule a session upon My safe return, you may send Me an email and I will get back to you when I'm back at My desk. The rest of My month is pretty wide open.

Will you be open for Me?

Please be aware - I will not have any internet nor phone service while I am away so practice your patience, piggies. Sit on your hands.
Or, better yet, lock yourself up and mail Me the key....

MJS
406 E. 300 S.
Suite 1000, Box 141
Salt Lake City UT 84111

It's never too late to send Me a (belated) birthday gift.
Here's My Amazon wishlist link.
My Venmo: @JulieSpanks
CashApp: $JulieSpanks

Until My safe return, try to behave yourself. *wink*