Saturday, September 10, 2022

Sessions Available in SLC * Surrender To Me

I safely returned from My sabbatical and have caught up on emails.
If you've sent an email over the last two weeks and I have not responded, please resend your email.

I'm charged up and ready to do what I do best - train submissives, wanton slaves, newbies, spankos, sissies and sluts. If you would like to surrender yourself to Me for a session, send Me an email - msjulie@juliespanks.com

New-to-Me applicants should request My Application For Service and will be subject to My screening. I know you don't want to waste My time or your money, hence, a simple screening for new clients is essential. If you've served Me in the past, you may call during My phone hours or simply send your request via email.

I have availability this week and beyond with no official travel plans until next month. And I am very much looking forward to Tuesday when Lady Bianca and I are double-teaming on one of Her submissives. That's going to be wicked fun.

What are you waiting for?