Monday, October 10, 2022

Treats For Tricks & My October Schedule

October is in full swing and I am loving this weather change. Albeit still a little too warm for this time of year, I'll take what I can get.

New-to-Me subs lately have all been a sweet treat to meet. My stable of usual suspects have been keeping Me busy. All of them undercover (pain) sluts and I couldn't be more thrilled to trick them out.

I've been pleasantly engaged with All of the Things such as nesting in the dungeon, choosing more interesting art for the walls, rearranging furniture and directing My newer service boy who has been helping Me quite a bit, tending to chores and projects around the dungeon.

I recently found an artist selling his creations on Etsy - a site where artists have an online store and sell directly to customers. I ordered a piece. It arrived in a timely fashion and it's currently hanging in the dungeon house. In short, I am obsessed. Absolutely obsessed. 

I've been searching for forever and a day for something just right to fill the final wall and I believe I have found it. Wanna see? Ask Me.

If you share an appreciation for good art and would like to contribute to My kinky art desires, you may send a generous e-gift card for Etsy.
All you need is My email address: msjulie@juliespanks.com

I'm traveling the back half of October and will be unavailable for sessions - Saturday, October 15th through Saturday, October 22nd. And again Friday, October 28th through Monday, October 31st.

I have limited availability this week before I leave. If you'd like to try and slip in, send Me an email or ring Me during My phone hours.
If you get My voicemail, simply hang up and try another time. For privacy purposes, I do not call My clients ever.
Phone Hours: 10am to 12pm Mountain daily
Phone: (503) 891-8487