Monday, February 27, 2023

Email Issues * Travel Updates * Available in SLC

It appears I've been having some issues with My email server. Apologies. If you've sent an email and have yet to hear back, this is why. I'll be caught up by the end of today. If you do not hear back from Me in the next 24 hours, do send your email again. 
Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

I've had a few updates to My upcoming travel schedule so I wanted to share it with you here. 
Portland @ Kinkfest - Wednesday, April 5th thru Tuesday, April 11th
Vacation/No Sessions - Saturday, April 15th thru Saturday April 22nd
LA @ Domcon - Wednesday, May 17th thru Monday, May 22nd
Palm Springs @ DESIRE - Thursday, June 1st thru Monday, June 5th
Denver (tentative) - Thursday, August 3rd thru Monday, August 7th
Sabbatical/No Sessions - Monday. August 21st thru Wed. Sept. 6th
Vacation/No Sessions - the month of November

I am accepting sessions while in Portland and Los Angeles.
If you are sincerely interested in the possibility, you may send an introductory email and request My Application For Service

Sending a virtual Thank You to the lovely couple that I've been counseling who chose a fun new toy from My Amazon wishlist.
So very thoughtful. I'm excited to break it in. *weg*

Lastly, while the remodel revealed a few more projects in the dungeon, it is ready for funishment, punishment and play. Also, I have way too much free time on My hands. And you know what they say - Idle Hands Are The Devil's Workshop.

So, let's get busy!