Friday, May 17, 2024

L.A. @ Domcon 5/28 - 6/3 * SLC Sessions Now

What a busy week it has been. I know you've missed Me. There've been naughty butts to spank, preparations for Domcon, Life Stuff, slut training, a dental visit, and more Domcon prep. I've got sinful stories to share with you. But you'll have to wait one more day...

I leave in just 10 days for Los Angeles. If you'd like to present yourself before I go, you best plan accordingly. I'm still in a highly stimulated mood and it's an ideal time to visit Me at The Mini Manor. You may send your request via email or ring Me during My phone hours.

I am available for select sessions while I'm in L.A. - Tuesday, May 28th through Sunday, June 2nd. If you are interested in meeting Me, you know what to do. I'm also available for some public outings - dinner at a restaurant of My choosing or shopping at some of the finer local purveyors. Serious inquiries only.

Wish to worship My perfect peds? Or receive the sexiest over-the-knee spanking you've been longing for, you should reach out. 

I have selected an assistant of sorts to attend the event with Me. They will serve as My valet as I'll need support getting dressed each morning and redressed for mid-day wardrobe changes. Keeping My room tidy. And serving with grace in any capacity I may require.
They are quite experienced and it shows. 

In the meantime, I'm keen on playing. Are you?  
Where are My Salt Lake subs? Cum to Me.