Friday, May 10, 2024

My Weekend Schedule For Summer Sluts

It's the weekend and the warm summer weather has arrived. 
Tomorrow is Saturday and My evening is open for a summer sissy or saucy slut who has the need to submit. I'm also available on Sunday, all day and I love doing dirty things on a Sunday.

The drive from My home space to My home away from home space, The Mini Manor, takes Me via North Temple Street between the Mormon church and adjacent conference center. I find the dichotomy and juxtaposition to be so interesting, so deep. The women following the men, like chattel themselves. All I can think is they will never experience an orgasm. And I'm a little sad for them.

Let's create some fabulously corrupt and depraved memories together. You know you want to. What are you waiting for?