Thursday, May 9, 2024

Sessions Available in SLC * Submit & Surrender

I've got a serious hankering to seduce you into the darker corners of your Desire Closet. Present yourself and let's explore. 

To catch Me when I am in these extra spicy moods is a bonus for you. As they say, Idle Hands Are The Devil's Workshop.

So many deliciously terrible predicaments My mind is crafting.
Who is going to take advantage of My extra time and twisted ideas?

The Mini Manor is My kinky Barbie Dream House. An adults-only Disneyland. It is set, clean, and ready to receive you. 

To request a session, you may send an email with your request.
I am fairly prompt with My response time. If you are new-to-Me, you will have to pass My screening to weigh compatibility.

You may also attempt to reach Me during My phone hours.
If you get My voicemail, simply hang up and try again another time. For privacy purposes, I will never call you. You must call Me.
My contact information is detailed to the right.

Care to join Me for a while?